"The teaching program of Mind Lab is organised according to the age group of students, respecting the individual characteristics of each and the particulars of the curriculum of partner Schools."
When we launch the Mind Lab project in a new school, we start by installing the School Lab. The complete School Lab includes all the substantive materials necessary for a successful implementation of our methodology:
Mind Lab Curricula
* Includes 12 yearly programs of 36 lessons each
* Designed for students ages 4 to 16, from foundation stage through to Year 11
* A flexible and modular structure allows students to join Mind Lab at any age, and teachers – to utilise the curriculum for a variety of pedagogical purposes.
Mind Lab Games
* More than 50 different types of games are incorporated throughout the various Mind Lab curricula.
* The School Lab includes a sufficient quantity of games sets of each type, enabling each student a hands-on experience in every lesson.
Teachers Resource Centre
* Detailed lesson plans, covering each and every lesson
* Textbooks, educational software, and assessment tools for teachers
* Large game boards, activity cards, and assorted demonstration accessories