"The teaching program of Mind Lab is organised according to the age group of students, respecting the individual characteristics of each and the particulars of the curriculum of partner Schools."
All Mind Lab students receive personal Student Kits that accompany them throughout each school year. There are 12 different Student Kits – one for each year, from age 4 to 16. All Student Kits include two colourful and engaging exercise books, exciting educational software, and a unique Mind Lab game for the whole family.
* Used by teachers as an integral part of the Mind Lab lessons
* Provide students with an additional opportunity to practice at home
* An exciting way to play selected Mind Lab games alone or with friends
* An instructive tool to recap the main thinking skills learned during class
* An opportunity to join the global online community of Mind Lab students
The Family Game
* Provides a great way to unite the whole family for many hours of fun with huge educational added value
* Brings parents closer to their kids, and opens a window into their children’s lives and experiences at school
* Parent’s book explains the Mind Lab method, thinking strategies and transference ideas realted to the family game