"The teaching program of Mind Lab is organised according to the age group of students, respecting the individual characteristics of each and the particulars of the curriculum of partner Schools."
In kindergarten and reception, the work is focused on the needs inherent in early childhood: much use of the symbolic, of make believe, the psychomotor, the construction of basic concepts, the immersion in significant elements of culture.
1. Promote inclusion and contact with thinking games.
2. Encouraging the gradual overcoming of the limits of preoperational thought.
3. Develop skills that will be the foundation for building future strategies.
4. Work spatial orientation and body schema – my body in space, objects in space.
5. Promote psychomotor development of body movements – from general to fine.